A head mod for Baldur’s Gate 3!

hello everyone! after poking around, i thought i’d share this here in hopes of finding a talented user who could help me out and be compensated for their efforts.

i’d love to commission someone for a modded dwarf head for the video game baldur’s gate 3 that i can implement into the game as my character and works with the game’s body types for dwarves. i want it to look like thorin oakenshield from peter jackson’s the hobbit trilogy. at the moment, i think i’m just looking at the head, though i may consider commissioning for the hair as well! probably will. there are just no nice-looking dwarf faces in the game and i’d really love to be able to create my favorite tolkien character in it.

again, depending on the end result and if you feel capable, i’d probably commission a hair mod as well to go with it!

i’d hope to have it in a week with a budget of $200. this can be flexible and include a tip if the head comes out truly amazing and looking like thorin!

please share a link of your portfolio with relevant pieces so i can see if my expectations match your work. thank you!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.