A Korean hanok

A hanok, the traditional Korean house, as interpreted by me.
Heraclitus says that what is opposed finds its conciliation, that from what is is contrast the most beautiful harmony is born, and that everything is created through clashing.
The hanok represents both contrast and unity. The eye of the observer can choose to focus either on the union of the shapes that compose it, or on the undeniable contrast between the monochrome Sarangbang and the colorful Anbang. Both are true, both are one and to see them as separate is a mistake.

The house was completely modeled, textured and rendered by me. I have used Blender 3.0 alpha and Substance Painter.
For texturing, I have used Blender shader nodes when I didn’t need to go all in with the details or when a purely procedural solution was fine. When I wanted more controls, details or types of noise, I switched to Substance Painter. I find that this approach is the fastest.
When I was working on the scene setup, the textures and on the final composition, I just worked in render view. Cycles X makes this a breeze. Also, the new approach to sampling (relying more on adaptive sampling + denoising) makes things very easy.