A Nice Garden - Personal archviz

Hi!
Long time no post on this forum. Now I’m back with another archviz personal project.

I saw this photo of a beautiful garden glass house on Pinterest a couple months ago. Deeply in love with the mood and the lighting I decided to make a CG version of my own. I called it The Nice Garden

I model mostly all except for some props on the table and the plants of the garden. Textured all of them in Blender.

The original lighting is nice but a little washed out so I changed a bit with the sun light and trees shadow. Just to make it more interesting.

Blender 2.8 with Cycles 1000 samples
Cutlery and plants models from many sources, mostly from 3dsky
HDRI from HDRI haven

Have a look and tell me what you guys think! :smiley:

Reference:

Render:

My other works:

behance.com/masaru37

56 Likes

I love your lighting setup in this scene. It would be more pretty if the glass has more green/flowers reflection (in my opinion) :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for your comment, actually the reflection is too dim now. Thank you

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Bart, but I think you put the wrong image (the real photo).
Please check that one. Thank you

Ah :slight_smile: I’ll replace it.

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

@fuokuya Wow awesome rendering. I really like you attention to details. Do you think you could share your glass material setup for the window in your scene. I always have a hard time to make mine look good as your when I do exterior renders.

1 Like

Well done Sir!!! looks really good.

Though i think you could make you render “pop” a bit more. It will look more like the reference if you adjust the levels and contrast a bit

1 Like

Good point!

1 Like

Thank you for your thoughts, I’ve made some more different lighting in my instagram, have a look

1 Like

Yes, I would like to do a breakdown video