A room

my idea behind the place is it is the solitary home of an assassin
6000 or so vertices all together
Please Post Opinions
EDIT:Replacing pictures with links for dial up users

LATEST RENDER

Cor that is so cool. The nice warm inviting atmosphere is sure to be a winner. I’ve never played Morrowind so I can’t relate the image to anything, however any other updates to the images will be well received.

EDIT:Post Removed by me please refer to the top of the post for pictures post your opinions

EDIT: Post Removed by me please refer to the top of the post for pictures post your opinions

EDIT: Post Removed by me please refer to the top of the post for pictures post your opinions

There are some scale issues in your scene. for instance, there isn’t enough room between the chair seat and the bottom of the desk for anyone to get their legs between the 2. The ladder and the chair are out of scale. Anyone who could sit in the chair would have little use for the tiny ladder. If the white box is a window it works, but the ladder leads me to believe it is an exit. Same as with the ladder, I don’t think anyone who could sit in the chair could get out that small hole. There are some modeling and texturing issues, but you’re clearly fairly new to the program and practice will work those out. Nice candle and flame though! That looks really nice :slight_smile: Keep it up.