A solution on hair collition with emitter i found

here on this youtubeclipp, i tell in the description how i finaly in the videos end, found out how to make hair collide with the emitter, by a copyed “collition-mesh” and how to use the solution with rigged bodels. i seeked and tested in most of the video, but the solution result was at the end of clip. i dindnt even needed the particklephysicks"stiffness" and not a "forcefield. how do you think about this solution?

description:
it also works with rigged models, if the model get parented with a copy of that mesh and then select first the base-mesh" and rig it tho sceleton, and then after that, “collition-mesh” and skin that with the same skeletton of the base-mesh. after both have been rigged with the skeletton. then the copyed “collition-mesh” will make the basemesh’s particle hair collide on the “collide-mesh” and follow the base meshs movement and shapechanges from the skeleton allong with the basemesh (what i calling “doubble-skinning”) i hide the “collide-mesh” from rendering. then the hair will looks just like it collides to the emittermesh, but it actually collides to the hided “collider-mesh”. it goes slow with the hair simulation due to the increase on the “outher mesh” option in the collide settings in the physics tab on the “collider-mesh”. the final solution is in the end of the video. i was very happy when discovered it.

I was aware that one needs to duplicate the emitter object to get collision with it, but latest I know is that hair collision still is very much broken in general. Hair often slowly slide through edges of the collision mesh for some reason. See:

ok. that is not good that blender isnt going to make “collide hair to emitter” function.