A stereotypical vision of the space, and with the discombulator

Greetings. I am new (here) although already old (in life). Through 100,000 tutorials, I learned to use Blender, roughly. This is my first post and I also discovered Blenderartists.org. In general, my images come without preparation: they are mainly the result of learning to resolve technical and sometimes “aesthetic” questions. So thank you for any constructive comments. Have a good journey everyone, towards… We don’t always know towards what. Either.

4 Likes

I think its lack some of atmosphere make it little flat and you can tweak some motion blur to the moving object will make it more interesting

1 Like

Thanks for the directions. I attempted some corrections, but mainly using image editing software (I no longer had in mind the details of this somewhat distant project in Blender; despite a more or less correct arrangement in my Outliner). I still superimposed a rendering of the “vehicles”, only, with animation of a few frames and activation of the “motion blur” (Cycles). I think I won’t go any further for this type of rendering.

2 Likes