A Visit

“A Visit” was made using Bproduction products such as Vegetation and Grassblade. Big thanks to them for sending out the Grassblade pack. It is insane. I originally just own the Vegetation Addon but with Grassblade, it completes the whole set for me to use in all my future renders.

The quality of the assets I get from these addons are just so good. I recommend everyone to check them out if you’re into making nature scenes.

I went through a lot of lighting/composition changes along the way. It was one of those projects where my naming format of the files keep getting longer and longer (AVisitFinalPostProcessed2RealFinal.png) LOL

I also added a few little Easter eggs in here. There are 4 animals or insects in here apart from the obvious fox and the butterflies. (Don’t worry I didn’t add ridiculous insects such as ants in here, would be very hard to find) See if you can find them. Don’t comment what you’ve found yet, let others have their fun too but do let me know how many you’ve found. I’ll upload the revealed image later :slightly_smiling_face:

Follow me on other platforms as well: https://lynkfire.com/louixlin

55 Likes

haha :rofl:, that’s totally my thing, glad I’m not the only one doing this thing

Anyway, (did find the 4 animals, the toughest one for me is surely the obvious one…)
Great work

Keep going :+1:

4 Likes

I love your Easter egg animal hunts! Also your file naming scheme is such a great reminder of what the behind the scenes of something like this looks like :sweat_smile: great work!

1 Like

Haha :rofl:

Oh great work, you can check this back again same time tomorrow for the reveal and see if you got all of them right. Thanks for still keeping them to yourself for others to find.

3 Likes

Hahah thank you. I’m glad you love these hunts too. I feel like it’s a great fun way to get the audiences engage with my art more.

1 Like

How many did you guys get it right?

4 Likes

Is that a scorpion on the bottom? I completely missed that one, it looks exactly like a stick :sweat_smile:

Hahah yeah, thats the idea to blend that in with the branch there.

oh, it looks like I didn’t get them right, the thing on the tree, the bird and the rabbit where done, but I thought there was a snail in the scene (screen shot), I totally missed the scorpion, and as @joseph says, it looking a lot like a branch :sweat_smile:

on clay as you can see it better :

2 Likes

I think that’s the butterfly hahaha.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

Only saw the rabbit and bird. Totally missed the other two! :joy:
Great render though!

1 Like

That’s pretty much how my projects go, except I try to impose some order on the chaos by implementing numbering schemes alongside the ever changing number versions, because I know from experience trying to discern the order of the files, or the final version, from the last modified date because too many files have Final in their descriptor is a challenge.

Gorgeous use of light, color and atmosphere in these.

1 Like

haha yeah! implementing numbers make them more confusing for me.

Thanks!

Looks so realistic, amazing job AAA class

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate it