Abandoned Cars From Iconic Movies

This was inspired by a friend of mine known as TheDizzyViper! He uses C4D + Octane ! He created a series known as the Barn Finds where he makes renders of classic super cars and classic cars. I asked him if I could do my own version of them and he said yes! So I drew inspiration and decided to make my short series on Iconic Cars from some of my favorite films! Included are: The Delorean from Back to The Future, The Tumbler from The Dark Knight, and The Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters! Here are my results in Blender using Cycles!

The goal was to make these look as realistic as possible and make it seem like i just stumbled upon them out in the open and all I had was a regular camera with a flash. I hope you like these!

I’ve been doing everyday renders for nearly 100 days and plan to aim for 1 year! I have been doing 3D for about 9 months now and these are some of my favorite renders to date. I hope you follow my journey!

99 Likes

Super cool idea ! And great result !
Well done !

4 Likes

Great! Love idea and execution. Also, all kudos for effort to make every “photo” unique, not simply repeat background.

3 Likes

thanks so much!! it was so fun to put together, adding all the little details and all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks a ton!! i really wanted to make the background fitting for each car. somewhere where they would more than likely end up in such a world

3 Likes

Well, do you have exact GPS location?
… ask for friend :expressionless:

1 Like

You found the Bat Car!

I was looking all over for it.

2 Likes

Is that 3d?

1 Like

yes! I rendered this in cycles! :slight_smile:

This somehow manages to be both awesome and depressing at the same time.

…I mean, it’s the DELORIAN, man! The GHOSTBUSTER SQUAD CAR! Why would anyone do something like this? :frowning:

4 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Well deserved :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m so happy you enjoyed it!! thank you!

Cool!
Can we make requests??

is the render hidden somewhere in these photographs?

1 Like

rendered in cycles! :slight_smile: i can share viewport view if you’d like

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!