Abandoned Station

The first time I have heard of The last of us was around 2014 - 2015. I was a student back then, short on money, so my only way to play that game was… watch other people play it on YTB. But damn, it was a good game, and watch it on my tiny phone with brothers back then was a beautiful memory ^^

Since then I have grown my interest in 3D, and finally went to an art college, learn some stuffs, and became a 3D artist. I had this pin of an awesome artwork, saved on my pinterest for quite a time, but not until now did I decide to do my cover of it. Yes, it’s a lovely TLOU art. The thing that start this journey.

The original artist is Виктор Руденко (I think the art was also a cover to a artwork called “Abandoned Station - Photobash”). I tried my best to keep the original aesthetic and mood, while add my own touch by change the color pallete a bit and opt for a more realistic instead of paintery style. I think I failed considering how unexperience I am, and also how rushed I was for this (This was made in about 5 - 6 hours). But yeah, I love the emotions I put in it, so I decide to post it ^^

You should check out the covers made by other artists on Pinterest, vary from digital painting to photobashing and 3d render in that article too, all those arts are awesome!

And thank you all for reading all of my nonsense!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend !

2.92, Cycles, 512 samples, 4K res, Intel denoiser

My Instagram is hungnolanfpt if anyone wants to see my daily renders!

8 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like