Abstraction

very nice macke, just one little thing thought. THE LINKS DOESN*T WORK!..for me that is. :smiley:

ACK! Sorry about that, I did some alterations in my web server config. Should be correct links now!

Otherwise just go to http://macke.dyndns.org/

:o whoa!! great bumpmapping, and lighting!!

itā€™s absolutely beautifull, but what is it??

Abstract.

(probably blenderā€¦ because else he was not posting here)

macke, thatā€™s really nice man.

Thanks.

well, Iā€™m glad to see some scultures hereā€¦ I did some experiements with them too, and perhaps I will continue after seeing theseā€¦ mine was a bit different thoughā€¦

very well done! I like the material, except the marbleā€¦ but I have never liked marble, itā€™s too posh for my taste :slight_smile:

I hope to see more of this kind of stuff!

.b

I suppose Iā€™m single minded, I always connect sculpture, with marble ;o)

Just make it, and itā€™ll appear! Funky, huh?
Thanks for the comment!

Just for a fun quiz, does anyone have anything criticizing to say? Really, itā€™s flattering to hear how good it looks or how well I pulled something off. But I wouldnā€™t have posted here if I wanted that kind of reaction I think =)

After all, this is the WIP forum, the place where you bash oneā€™s work into a finely crafted art piece, later posted in the final works forum. I could be wrong of course, it wouldnā€™t be the first time.

I donā€™t mean to be rude, and I do appreciate all your comments, it gets rather single tracked after a while though ;o)