Acasto Fan #1 (or 2)

Hi ppl:

This is just to say “THAKN YOU” to Acasto for allowing me to host my site on his server at IPTIC !! :smiley: .

Now, you guys can access to malefico3d.com.ar without those annoying banners to find naked women and free beer !
(yeah, and tutorials)

Adam, regarding your future plans about IPTIC, count with me for help.

Cheers.

malefico.

give me banners of naked women and free beer anytime!

Nice! It take awhile to load though.

wtf? id rather buy free beer and look at naked women than surfing your crappy website!! nah, just kidding, im really happy you got such an opportunity, you lucky bastard! :smiley:

actually, im not that bad off myself, my website’s address is pretty cool too : www.tomhebel.3d.pl :stuck_out_tongue:

and just a little more spamming today…

i just wanted to say that my previous post was a perfect example of shameless self-promotion! :stuck_out_tongue:

like this:
3D NUDE WOMEN

Hey. It’s a promotion. And it’s shameless. What more could you want?

Oh, It was a misunderstanding. My site was about free beer and naked women not the banner’s, but unfortunately I ran out of … free beer ! :stuck_out_tongue:

I liked Tom’ s site design. Very clever.

malefico.

PS: no girls for forum monkeys nor polish people, it’s written. :smiley:

Thank you malefico, I’m glad that it’s working out for everyone good. If anyones noticed the sever slow down the last few days, I just fixed it today. There was a problem in the networking that was causing mass packet loss. It should be normal again now. I also adjusted the QOS algorithm to give about 3x more bandwidth, so you may notice a little gain in performance.

/me too is going to move to iptic… and I would love to publicly thank acast :slight_smile:

Stefano

That means that you haven’t ran out of girls yet??? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll definetely visit your site man… :wink:

Spyros.