Acasto Fan #1 (or 2)

(malefico) #1

Hi ppl:

This is just to say “THAKN YOU” to Acasto for allowing me to host my site on his server at IPTIC !! :smiley: .

Now, you guys can access to malefico3d.com.ar without those annoying banners to find naked women and free beer !
(yeah, and tutorials)

Adam, regarding your future plans about IPTIC, count with me for help.

Cheers.

malefico.

(Timothy) #2

give me banners of naked women and free beer anytime!

(valarking) #3

Nice! It take awhile to load though.

(bmax) #4

wtf? id rather buy free beer and look at naked women than surfing your crappy website!! nah, just kidding, im really happy you got such an opportunity, you lucky bastard! :smiley:

(bmax) #5

actually, im not that bad off myself, my website’s address is pretty cool too : www.tomhebel.3d.pl :stuck_out_tongue:

(bmax) #6

and just a little more spamming today…

i just wanted to say that my previous post was a perfect example of shameless self-promotion! :stuck_out_tongue:

(valarking) #7

like this:
3D NUDE WOMEN

Hey. It’s a promotion. And it’s shameless. What more could you want?

(malefico) #8

Oh, It was a misunderstanding. My site was about free beer and naked women not the banner’s, but unfortunately I ran out of … free beer ! :stuck_out_tongue:

I liked Tom’ s site design. Very clever.

malefico.

PS: no girls for forum monkeys nor polish people, it’s written. :smiley:

(acasto) #9

Thank you malefico, I’m glad that it’s working out for everyone good. If anyones noticed the sever slow down the last few days, I just fixed it today. There was a problem in the networking that was causing mass packet loss. It should be normal again now. I also adjusted the QOS algorithm to give about 3x more bandwidth, so you may notice a little gain in performance.

(S68) #10

/me too is going to move to iptic… and I would love to publicly thank acast :slight_smile:

Stefano

(Timonides) #11

That means that you haven’t ran out of girls yet??? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll definetely visit your site man… :wink:

Spyros.