Ack, why oh why...

I’m not sure why I do it, must be the masochistic stroke in my personality… but I sort of popped over to the raph galleries for a quick peek again. The latest addition was this: http://www.raph.com/3dartists/artgallery/mordelet_marc1.jpg

I mean - goddammit! - and don’t come talking about “yeah, but he used max and final render” - you know that’s just lying to yourself… Damn those guys are good! JeeezZ!

Ack! Please someone stop me from looking at that stuff. Couldn’t someone remotely set a restriction on my browser to prevent me from ever visiting www.raph.com again? Please!

/me crawls back underneath the fridge to join my fellow hairy useless fungii blobs… say hi to mr roach… yeah, he’s a better modeler than me too… gah…

So some one posted a photograph. :wink: What of it?

Jamesk,

Now you have me visiting the site… I think I am going to puke…

all you need is something negative to say about that picture and you’ll never wanna visit the site again.

uh… just a sec gotta come up wth something…

hmm… what’s up with that hair? looks kinda weird. :stuck_out_tongue:

how about that? :wink:

The guy is bazaar and evil. I don’t get the comment, he’s got a normal, pretty girl caressing him, is there a social comment here? Just wondering, strange combination choice?

you mean my comment? all i was saying is that the hair looks too weird. not the hairstyle, but it just doesn’t look like real hair.

On no, it’s an independent comment, I think I’m going to have nightmares tonight, LOL

bbbaaahhhhh… blengine could beat them anyday!!

Yeah, right. Check around the other entries for a while. You’ll get the idea…

damn it…I was just about to go to sleep…its 1:16 AM…