[Addon] Corona Render Exporter v1.9.2

Windows 10 64 bit,os & drivers fresh update,installed as administrator,antivirus disabled (nothing change). I have full rights. Machine restarted. CPU AMD FX8320 16GB ram GTX 960

Most strange.
Now when i think again, how can a Blender addon activation cause the missing DLL error(?).
I also assumed you know Blender & handling of addons inside out(?!?).

You did follow the Installation instructions? Or better yet, please describe your process of installation.
& Could you show me the screenshot of an error when activating with blender user preferences open, alike:

In this instalation instructio link to standalone version not work. I instal version from corona site and i select install standallone. Next download addon and put it to addons catalog.
When i want active i have this message.

This is in polish language. “DLL load failed: can not find module”

Oh, i see…

Download Corona from the Render Corona/ blender Bitbucket page… “The latest standalone tested is here: Build 2016-10-24 <here
Extract to your preferred location.

NOTE: DON’T use special characters, signs or spaces in the path!

Also forgot to include with previous post: Preferences!

It’s working :slight_smile: thank you very much :smiley: :smiley: Big thanks :cool:

One more question…how to set up in sun lamp soft shadow?

Hello link is incorrect

@orhanalkan
Your address is wrong… link works.

@raiden1983
Corona Sun under the World properties - Size Multiplier defines the shadow softness.

http://i.imgur.com/dJlGxM0.gif

Notes & Settings:

• World / Corona Environment > Physical Sky > Intensity: 1; Turbidity: 3; Ground Color: “Grass Green”
  • World /Corona Sun > Size Multiplier*; Energy Multiplier*; Sun Color: “White” (HSV 1); Sun to export: Sun Lamp
  • Camera: A - Aperture F-stop, S - Shutter speed, ISO - Film sensitivity
    *as noted on the example

@burnin do you have any idea how to properly light interior scene? what render seting use and how to set up light? i try everything and i don’t know what render seting use. And i have a problem with HDRI. One hdri map works good another map is not loading there is message:
Fatal error in mtl-XML file: ‘Scene.scn’: Texture with filename: F:Tekstury/HDRI/Free HDRI Haven/balcony4k.hdr not found/not accesible

No idea, since it’s a second nature to me. :wink:

About rendering interior scenes.
It’s best if you use the tools at hand, read, practice, work and learn along. Grow within yourself.
Also note, Corona defaults work OK, otherwise any scene is specific.

About HDRIs.
Had problems myself with quite a few of Greg’s images. Many other tools show same problems (can’t read). Haven’t do any research as to why, but to FIX it: open image in HDRI Editor (i use Picturenaut) then save again or save as exr. It should work after.

About teaching & learning.
Sorry to disappoint you. For i will not go into more intricate specs & settings. Learn, please. Know the basics of computer science & CGI, as they are the foundations our expertize is built upon. From experiences i’ve had, for over more than a decade, i witnessed only that whomever i gave advices, references or settings, even after all this time, those colleagues still use them & they haven’t evolved or learned anything from. Lastly i have realized that: “Words do not teach.”
So now all i can say: “Stick to the defaults or learn, teach yourself be better.”

Thanks for answer. I try experimenting and i found nice looking settings. Thanks for all your help :slight_smile:

The vc-distro fails to install :frowning: Someone has a solution?

uninstall & install again

Hi burnin i tried it xtimes with no luck :frowning:

as admin? full rights? did you also clean the registry?
did you check if there’s other vc2015 messing in the back?
run repair? win updated? downloaded again, as file might be corrupt?
what does the error report shows?..
no solution on the web? here’s from the Steam community… finally if nothing works you’ll need to format the machine

hope you get it working

Hi. Anybody know how to use displacement and subsurface in corona? And there is any option to use glossy map to control rougness of material? There is any solution to start real time render? I would like to change light without start and stop rendering all the time.

Edit: everything is solved. Thanks for help :slight_smile:

See https://bitbucket.org/coronablender/render_corona/issues/44/bump-map-issue for displacement and https://bitbucket.org/coronablender/render_corona/issues/39/textures for roughness.

There is no way to do real time renders, in the future I am hoping to support the lightmix features of Corona 1.5 which should allow you to adjust light intensity/color during rendering.

Thanks @burnin for your support here! I only just found it :slight_smile:

@burnin

What exactly is the download link?

https://bitbucket.org/coronablender/render_corona has all the info you need

Read and follow links posted in #1008 & #1018
or just click here, for convenience sake: Build 2016-10-24

:wink:
enjoy