[ADDON] EWOCprojects presents PreSel

thanks for your effort paleajed i’ll do my best to well test this nice addons, have you found a solution for the presel vertex edge gradient

• old bug switching to object mode is back the presel stop working for know this is the only i found

version 0.4.3

edit/object mode switching was broken in 0.4.2

• paleajed the presel face mode the edges around the face are pure white bothers me a little in eyes it suppose to be the same color as the face but more lighter
  • bug with looptool wen execute circle command wen undo presel stop working
  • old bug extrude wen release stop the presel the same for inset…

version 0.4.4 :

@kakachiex2 : changed the face outline colour

version 0.4.5 :

fixed the extrude/inset bug

the undo system is conflicting with presel wen execute various tools and undoing kill the presel

been testing this alot . dont know if its just me , but does this break R,S keys in object mode for anyone else , kinda pullin my hair out tryin to figure out if i did something wrong or not . using r58372 .

version 0.4.6

@kakachiex2 : looptools bug killed, do check if other undo issues are also fixed!

@polygonesrus : make sure you have latest version, R and S in object mode work fine here

version 0.4.7

@kakachiex2 : the good people at OpenGL forum pointed me to the problem with the gradient lines
theyre in now!

• for know undo, extrude, inset, object mode bug have been killed

yiaaaahoooo let see how it look like

thats got to be it . i’m using r58372 . Or i hit a wrong button somewhere along the line . G works but not R or S . I did something wrong , have to slow down , ha , lol . by the way this is coming together great . nice work , it is addicting

BLENDERS SCRIPTING SYSTEM IS AWESOME !!! :ba:

Tweak drag is still not working after drag/relese, but if you click in the 3d view or elsewhere on the object, preselection comes back.

I can’t repeat Edit2 error, or b/c selection issue (but see below) with latest (0.4.2).
Other issues seem fixed! :slight_smile:

One thing about the b and c key selection - Preselection freezes on the last selected component when initiating (and during) the b/c select process. If possible, preselection should continue during a selection to be visually consistent (maybe this is an internal limitation?).

couple more: (0.4.2)
undoing a transform or operator, such as subdivide, throws an error. Strangely, a couple times the error occurred, it appeared to un-check the Global Undo check box in preferences…?

F1 and F2 throw an error.

Edit: Oh BTW - I’m using graphicall 59030… maybe i should use release?

@paleajed
congratulation you’re amazing

• i found one more bug control click on face to select manual loop of face don’t work on face mode only on vertex and edge
  • there is one more suggestion can you add some easing out implementation to make the presel out more fluid

yea it is , maya or max would take years to straighten this out . it’s so cool that you can do this bug fixing soooo quikly . but i guess that’s really your didicaction to your script . great work .

paleajed forget about the easing out i think as it is are nice