this is my first add on i wrote for blender. It will export any (or selected) cameras in the blender scene to BMD Fusion. Hope you can make use of it!
- export all or selected cameras
- creates a fusion comp file, which can be opend in BMD fusion
- exports animated translation, rotation, near and far clip, Point of focus and focal lenght
- exports camera sensor size
- converts Blender Z-up to Fusion Y-up coordinates
- you can choose the frame range for the export
- camera names will be transfered
- if you have a clip at the first slot in the motion tracking module it will export the clip and all tracking markers (2d and 3d trackers)
- if you have a plane tracker on the clip it will export the plane tracker as a cornerpin node
- “NEW” plane track comes now also as Tracker2 node with the position of the plane corners as tracks"NEW"
i’m happy for any feedback and success stories.
(update to new name and version 0.4.2)
io_fusion_tracking_scene0-5-0.zip (6.33 KB)