Pie Menu Editor 1.18.7

Hi, thanks. Yes, the toolbars are broken in Blender 2.80.
Try to extract this fix (pme1.14.13_c_utils.py.zip (2.09 KB)) to scripts/addons/pie_menu_editor folder and restart Blender.

Hiā€¦Thanks for that. Seems to have improved the situation however if I have an popup area assigned it crashes blender every time.

This fix (pme1.14.13_c_utils2.zip (7.49 KB)) should help.

Thank you very muchā€¦ could not think to try 2.8 without your PME editor This last fix has sorted the crashā€¦ will let you know if I see any other problems

Looks like 2.79a messed up these menus. Iā€™m getting these ā€œPanel not foundā€ again.

Yes, looks like 2.79a version uses old panel names for Cycles. Try to import originalfiendish55ā€™s json file.

Hi everyone! @roaoao, stack keys are now VERY slow to show up in 2.79a. Someone else has the same problem??

Hi, couldnā€™t reproduce this issue. Please export and pm me some stack key. And .blend file if itā€™s possible.

Hey all. Just got this addon, I really needed to find a way of setting up stuff and not being years for basic cfgā€¦
Do u know how to set the invert for this?

paint_settingsĀ©.brush = D.brushes[ā€œMaskā€]

It goes into sticky key and it would be the invert mask, just that I donā€™t know how to write it.
thanks and sorry for the noob question.

Hi, you can press Save and Restore Previous Value button. It will generate required code for both On Press and On Release slots.

Iā€™m able to make this work with say a letter or symbol with a sticky key, but not with ctrl, alt or shift.
What specifically I need to set up is being able to mask a sculpting piece by holding down left Ctrl and clicking the mesh and by holding down Alt it would delete mask.
Is just the same as the example u just showed with mask but instead of F1 would need to make it with Ctrl/Alt
Could you help me out with this?
Thanks!

I donā€™t think itā€™s possible in Blender.

Oh, ok, Iā€™ll try to workaround those shortcuts.

Bravo ! for your addon I really love it !

Is it possible to use modal operator for modifier ?

I would love to control few modifiers like in the Speedflow addon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RXm_mfJtIg
However I canā€™t find out how to use it with modifier

I found how to change modifier parameter with :

bpy.context.object.modifiers["Solidify"].thickness

however it modify the modifier with a specified name itā€™s not dynamic

Thanks

Well I finally found the solution,
Here is an exemple with solidify modifier if someone else need it

Instead of using
On Invoke :

bpy.ops.object.modifier_add(type='SOLIDIFY')

To create the modifier I used
On Invoke :

a = bpy.context.active_object.modifiers.new("Solidify", "SOLIDIFY").name;

So it create the modifier and the variable a get the name of the created modifier

And now by using
Property:

bpy.context.object.modifiers[a].thickness

it will change the property of the created modifier

Hey is it possible to use PME to hide the button on the far right?

Also these:

The blue button with the chain icon? I would think youā€™d have to recreate the entire toolbar but without that particular button.

What is that 3-line button next to the Object Mode button?

Iā€™ve been wanting to do that, too.

Hi, this feature is still in development. Maybe in the next version.

You mean collapsed menus? You can find it in headerā€™s RMB context menu:

Thanks roaoao :slight_smile:

Hello roaoao!

I hope this is the right place to ask - thanks for your work on PME!

I wanted to ask, is it possible to use PME to create a button that has several functions depending on which modifier key is held when pressing it? (ctrl shift alt)

Thanks!

1 Like