[ADDON] rigid bodys generator : Add Rigid bodies and Joints on selected bones easily

You can add Rigid bodies and Joints on selected bones easily and quickly, example hair and cloth and so on.

regidbody_gen1

main menus
SnapCrab_NoName_2018-5-22_23-57-11_No-00

Prop Options

check this video. more tutorial.

Usage:

  1. Install & activate Addon.
  2. Select some bones in “pose mode”.
  3. Execute actions on “Rigid Body Gen” tab.
  4. Edit propaties on prop panel.

Download:

Thank you.

5 Likes

Good idea. Thanks

Thank you, urkokul.

*adding gif animation to explain

1 Like

Thank you. Does it work with 2.81?
I can’t find the menu after installing.

1 Like

There is a forked version of this working with Blender 2.81 https://github.com/SAM-tak/gen_rigidbodies I hope that helps you!

2 Likes

That’s really great! It really became my time-saver. Thank you!

One question: What were the IK constraints for in the video?

hi! i’m getting python errors on 2.93 allthough I replaced the script, any chance of an update? such an awesome plug in, wish i could use it in my scene!

xoxo