Speedflow [$] - Modeling Addon

Thank you,it worked like a charm. There’s a way to select an Mirror Object with the modals? I only can add new “Empty Ref objects”

there is not but it’s a good idea :wink:

1 Like

Hi Pitiwazou,
Still love the addon, but would amazing if I could model bit tube and profiles as intended. Any idea for the ETA of the fix?

It’s fixed as you can see.
speedflow_tubify

I’ll do the same for other modals and then I’ll update the addon on the market and gumroad :wink:

Is this update available now?

Soon, working on it :wink:

1 Like

Ok, Speedflow has been updated on Gumroad and the Market!

Same for Companion, I added some nice tools and fixed some bugs.
blender_2018-05-26_15-04-08

• Project > you know it :wink:

• Clean Meshes > Will remove isolated vertices etc

• Fast Interset will make intersect from selection.
    intersect_005

• Replace Mesh Data will replace a mesh from another and make it single
    speedflow_replace_mesh_data

• Parent Asset will parent objects with some options.
    parent_assets

• Fast Rename is really simple and powerful, that will rename from selection and increment.
    fast_rename

1 Like

Which are the relevant files, the beta versions or the non beta?

The beta versions are the current ones.
The other are the V1.

Yes, thanks, installed and working.

4 Likes

Currently the left and right mouse buttons are backwards in the latest version of Speedflow from Gumroad for Solidify, Tubify, Array and Bevel. When you left click, it ignores any change in thickness/count/width with the mouse movement and right click confirms. These are backwards from Blender defaults and the other modifiers Speedflow offers(didn’t check Boolean).

We added the keys to make it fit to Blender for RMB select as requested by the guys on our discord.

2 Likes

Can you add the option to choose? I don’t know why you’d want to right click select(I use RMB for selecting) WHILE changing the thickness of the solidify, counts, etc. I can live with left click abandon to exit the Speedflow operation because I’d just use the right keyboard key for that.

Hi… Any idea when this will work in 2.8?
thanks

1 Like

I added an option to choose on the next build.
For 2.8 people have to wait.

3 Likes

2 videos to show the workflow with vertex group on the next update.

3 Likes

When is this coming?

Most likely next week.

Hey Pitiwazou I started using Speedflow yesterday and I’m really enjoying it. Mostly I enjoy not having to go and dig around in the menus too much and stay focused on my main work area. A couple of things I thought would be nice to have that I wanted to ask you about:

1. Would it be possible to have an option to add some color frame around the 3D View that changes depending on whether the user is in Object or Edit Mode, or other modes as well. Right now we have the text, which is cool, but there could be an option for a subtle frame, so you can really feel which mode you’re in.

2. Would it be possible to add a Layers Pie Menu? I’m trying to find a better alternative to using the keyboard numbers and the Layer Management Toolbar.

Thanks and keep it up!