[AddOn] UV_Tool

Valid point. But thanks for the update. :slight_smile:

hm … does anyone have a working download link with the uv_tool.py? :slight_smile:

It seems broken in 2.73:confused:

I havent downloaded 2.73 yet, but its okay in 2.72

can anyone point out the link to a working version in 2.72 … ideally the one where i can be in any mode?
for me it does this when trying to smooth some uvs of a half sphere:

Attachments

I thought it wasnt working but for a circle you need to select the outer line than thick transmission on and set mesh to 1. For me fixing circle or half a dome works this way. The smooth is more for other meshes i believe

so just in case smooth works for you PLEASE upload the .py addon here so i can download it … i really need a relax uv at the moment
(also how dare you to live on such a beautiful island as curacao ;))

or in case someone else has a version where smooth is working in 2.72 please let me know as well ^^

actimelvanille the addon is in the first post of this thread!

hi tungee,
yes, but this version is not working for me unfortunately

Bro the link in the first post simply works??? ive got a dropbox link here to the latest working but its the same file https://www.dropbox.com/s/ggcrz8vctgr30zj/UV_Tool20141018.zip?dl=0

i’m not talking of the download link that doesn’t work but of the latest addon.
what i mean is that someone with an older version (where smoothing works) should please upload it somewhere.
or if smoothing works for everyone i’d like to know why it doesn’t work for me.
i tried the addon with 2.72 as well as 2.73 (i deleted custom prefs) but smoothing just doesn’t work for me …

the new version has been updated and post at the front page。
add the copy and paste uvs function。

Iimdjs, thank you so much!!!

I’ve just downoaded the latest release of your add-on and noticed that both the file init.py and my_functions.py inside the UV Tool folder contain a lot of Chinese or Japanese ideograms. I used both Windows 7 Notepad and Notepad++ for your information. Am I wrong?

Its still works, look where he’s from :wink:

thank you so much.

Don`t work in 2.74

Don’t work in 2.72. When I select UV Island and press “Smooth” nothing happens - Blender just quit from Edit mode to Object mode for no reason.

you can’t select the whole uv island , you can only select the uv edges by pressing alt+select key.and it works in 2.74 I have tested.

Great addon with some grazy behavior. in 2.74 you need to invert selection in uv edit mode to do it. Jumps into Object mode sometimes and… Anyways with some fixes that addon should be in trunk. fast and realy realy helpful.

Thanks a lot imdjs! Thats a great addon!