After the battle

I am reeeaaaallly fan of the breaking starship…
The lighting, render and design of the spaceship are simply great…
Maybe with some parts of the broken starship in the first plan will be more interesting.

I am not soo convinced by the droid design in the left.
I like the render, but not really thing the design is also good as the starship in the left.

But once again, really great job,
i love your work.

It’ll be really fun to see one starship animation made by yours.

Keep goin’ !!!

H+

1. stop referring to RobertT and
  2. who gives a shit if he is re-using models? youre supposed to critique the stuff thats there, not where it came from or where it was used before which is totally irrelevant.

i think overall the scene is too dark and lacks a strong focal point (maybe because its too dark). the focus seems to shift between the wreck and the smaller yellow ship but because it is blurred, it reads as a secondary element. the piece looks like a screen grab from an animation rather than a still scene.
also, right now it looks a little… empty? great background, but maybe a different ‘pose’ for the wreck could ‘fill’ up the image more. maybe its just the focus thing again.

It looks hella nice, but I wouldve put the destroyed ship closer :slight_smile: Awesome job nonetheless

the only thing i would have changed in that regard is the direction the shuttle(?) is flying! :wink: i think it could give more meaning to the image if the shuttle(?) would be like flying away from it, but thats just imho… :slight_smile:

Check the date guys.

Never post on anything over a month old(unless its yours and you have an update)