AHHH!

My system crashed… (the system with Blender). It will not start up at all so I will have to face the possiblity that I will not be able to enter this greatest contest called On the Haunted III. I’m very disppointed when my computer crashed. Now, I don’t know whenever it will be fixed. As long as it’s down, my time is being wasted.

So, you won’t have to worry about someone like me anymore. Just one person less to worry about.

It’s a bad news and I do not like it as I really looked forward to do something for OTH contest. I seriously waited for one year to do it again in OTH. It was so fun last year, I still couldn’t believe that I won 3rd place! I’m so cool. J/K. Anyways, if I don’t get online or something for a while, then… good luck.

You will know why if I don’t get online for a while, etc… I’m using another computer, but it’s really stupid because it has NOTHING on it and I’m told not to save ANYTHING or download ANYTHING on this computer. :frowning:

I hope my computer will get fixed soon!!! In the meaning time, I wish y’all a good luck!!

Ouch… well, good luck with the repairs. I can send you an old 486 if ya want! =)

Awwww!!! :frowning:

Bapsis gives DM a big hug and patts her on the back “there,there”. :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!