Airship - just started, go easy

I’m the biggest noob when it comes to Blender, but it is fun and I am getting better everyday. Here are a few pictures of an airship I’m working on. The one with the props is the hull in the “before” status. Please let me know what you think, good and bad - All criticism is welcome.

Thanks,

Attachments

Hello, welcome to BA! :slight_smile: I really like the second hull better but the propellers on the first are really nice. This is a good modeling job so far! :slight_smile: Keep it up!

By the way… My plans are to add a captain’s quarters. Attach the props and rig them to rotate vertical and horizontal (kinda like the Marine Osprey). I have started texturing on the props and masts, but it was very basic wood grain and metal/gold for the mast couplings. There are a lot of faces here and my laptop has a hard time keeping up. Guess I may need to finish on my desktop.

Hmmm if you do Osprey, then it would be cool to extend the masts straight up and at the top have a horizontal bar with the propellers at the end of each side. IDK sounds kinda cool;) lol