Akismet keeps blocking my POST!

Hi, I’m new here. I have posted an artwork but akismet keep blocking it. I used 3d models from sketchfab. It contains link for attribution that links to sketchfab, I think that’s the reason why it keeps blocking my post.

So… you made a second account to say this ?? How should any mod react to this without reference…

…also any post “marked” by askimet will be reported to the mods anyway…

this is my first account here lol

But you are talking in your first post about other posts you tried to make ??

Yeah, I posted two times and got blocked. will mods checked it and approve it? or they will just remove the post? You’ve said second account so I’m a little bit confused. maybe this current post got accepted because its a question only.

Here’s my attempt for second post. I don’t know why it got blocked.

Usually you get a message like so:

WaitAndSee

…so… be patient… wait and see…

( and aski–something sometimes is a bit picky :wink: )

I received a notification like that. I think I’ll just wait for them to review it. haaha. maybe I’m just excited to show my render lol. Anyway, thanks for the comments :slight_smile:

People tend to underestimate how much is in the review queue- for example, there’s currently 1668 messages in the moderator inbox and several dozen items in the review queue. Give us some time, we’ll get to yours as soon as we can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Yes, I understand being a mod is not an easy job. I’m new to this site and I did not know that there will be a review process when posting artworks. And please also consider that my post was blocked by “akismet” which is a spam protection software for website. So I was wondering why I’m tagged as spam as it’s my first time posting. Sorry :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: All goods now. My artwork has been reviewed and posted. Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry to be mostly off topic but I’m curious. (BA crew) does askimet have anything to do with this? I know that is a anti-spam thing for wordpress. Does Discourse use askimet?

Yes, Discourse uses Akismet for automated spam filtering