Alfa Romeo 4C Concept

Punch zoom with motion blur.

does anyone like this image? i like how it turned out but i feel its really abstract. abstract to the point of annoying or confusing. maybe. I really dont know.

IDK that confusing is the rifght word. if the tire had a bit better shader and the emblem had, well, an emblem, I think it would be less ““confusing””

awesome, thanks for the critique!

nice work… looks like many hours

Thanks! 12 days on and off.

the red studio render is the best one so far!
seems to me that there is a bit “lotus” in your concept car :slight_smile:

I don’t think it’s abstract or confusing at all. I knew exactly what I was looking at instantaneously.

I noticed that too, but I couldn’t seem to give it a name until you did just now.

not happy with the lighting but i am happy with the camera angle and focal length

getting there…what do you guys think?

here is the back.

That’s a nice color! Maybe a bit darker would be even better…
For personal taste the sunroof is a bit much being a small car and all. And the front is bit dull (reminds me a Seat’s grille (?)). Otherwise good curves and it’s got much better headlights than the original 4C! Quite solid modeling!

Thanks for the comment, IconW! A sunroof is definitely strange for a small car, but I wanted to give it an almost convertible feel, and that was the best way I could come up with, without actually making it convertible. Yeah the front is weak. I like what I did with the bottom grille but the top spoils it. I’ll try and come up with something better. Thank you for the encouragement!!
Here’s another render. I love blue and gold together, so I thought I’d make two cars side by side in this one. Also a darker blue just for you, Icon.

I really love this color…
I’ve been working on improving the paint shader and I think I’ve gotten it. What do you guys think? This is straight out of Blender; my goal was to have something good enough to not need any color post processing.

I like your glass material, that little highlight on the rear window looks good.

thanks; pretty happy with how it turned out, though it’s subject to future tweaking…

Another material test…also new interior and new colors.

That is really some beautiful work. I think my favorite color is the green. It’s an nice, understated color. Would like to see that with a rich black leather interior with wood accents (steering wheel, console etc)

Background from
http://www.superbwallpapers.com/nature/sunset-casting-golden-light-on-the-mountain-25837/

inspired by

thoughts?

That car paint is very bumpy.