AliBaba Cloud Batch Compute -- Anyone here can help with Mandarin?

This question is similar to this thread
Microsoft Cloud Rendering Azure Batch
Plenty of videos on youtube about AWS Batch Compute aws .amazon .com /batch/ and Google Colab … this is a great example for AWS Batch Compute github .com /petetaxi-test /AwsBatchBlender

Have not found any tutorials about :cn: AliBaba Cloud / Aliyun Batch Compute.

Yes, I did run that through google translate the instructions are fairly clear, though that link is from 2019-09-05. Can any native Mandarin speaker read that and maybe help find relevant tutorials on Bilibili (Chinese youtube) or maybe a newer Aliyun manpage… googling out of context mandarin words is easy for me but understanding the context of the results is hard without being able to read the language sadface.jpg

Why Alibababa cloud

• Don’t need a credit card to register or pay … yes not everyone has one … third world problems
  • Their student discounts and free trials are very generous
  • Instance prices within PRC cheaper than Azure, AWS, DigitalOcean

Yes Google Colab is a thing. I Cannot fully automate it for large batch jobs, which is a limitation of my skills not necessary the capabilities of Google Colab.

Yes we can spin up a standalone Linux EC instance on any of the cloud providers install drivers + blender + start the batch blend job + post processing from a script ; automate the whole process

Any help in understanding the mandarin documentation & google fu in mandarin would be helpful.