Alienated planet base

Basically need a piece of advice to improve my work

1 Like

You need more contrast. Everything is just kinda gray, and there’s nothing that immediately jumps out. Use color and light more aggressively- don’t be afraid to grab your viewer’s eyes and point them exactly where you want them to look! Most people will glance at any given work for a second at most, and if they don’t see something that catches their eye, they move on. You need to pull your viewer in- try an HDRI, but also add stronger colors, stronger highlights, stronger shadows, and stronger focus. It’s lovely modeling, just give us something to look at :slight_smile:

1 Like

I missing something as reference for size. I dont know if the building is 10m or 100m high.
Would place a vehicle in the scene.

1 Like

Everything that is already commented and also avoid using white light for sun at sharp angles, atmosphere changes its color to a warmer tone.

1 Like

Nice work! I’d maybe add some depth of field, but that’s just me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You make an important point. There is no such thing as pure white light, so add some color to your light as well.