Aliens Laughing

Something I have wanted to recreate for a long time now, I just loved the comedy of it.

17 Likes

I like how they’re laughing at our complicated water boiling technology :alien:

1 Like

yeah, it’s like few people know how polluting nuclear power plants are.
even though its “clean energy”.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

It’s literally the most advanced source of energy ever discovered by mankind… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: This caricature is quite ironic… i’m not sure if you considered what would be the energy source of your alien’s spaceshift at the first place

1 Like

Thank you again Bart!

1 Like

Ok, so what do you suggest I do, I treid very hard to find a coal plant but couldn’t.

Funny thing, some powerplants are considered as objects of strategic importance and photographing them in close detail or from aerial perspective is prohibited.

1 Like

I like it and share it with friend. It so funny and true at the same time.

1 Like

Thank you!

I think that’s the misconception of it being clean energy. Sure the emissions are water vapours. But what happened in Fukushima, Chernobyl etc is far from a little bit of radioactive waste leaking out.( not to say it not safe, mostly safe… but still, if it goes bad. It goes really bad)

I think the subject the aliens are laughing at it perfect choice.

These beings from another galaxy/universe/dimension, or where ever. Are like, hahaha is that your peak of technological energy creation. Hahahahah!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks Bart!