All blender games 10th year Anniversary & Celebration (2009 - 2019+) 🎉

Thks To our Portuguese neighbor Developers & Talented Game Modders !!!

Fred/K.S

UPBGE - EEVEE Last Update from me Guys (Tests for TBW - EEVEE Realtime Showcases)

Fred/K.S

New Update from @UnidayStudio Guy’s check it out !!!

Really really nice update and im looking forward towards it, Gameplay Music is also awesome :smiley::+1:

Fred/K.S

4 Likes

Hey Guy’s Update from @Nei Konstantinos: :smiley::+1:

# Alfa Romeo Veloce drift track (WIP) Upbge 0.2.4

Check it out guys its cool…

Fred/K.S

1 Like

Very nice to see all these games in one place. I had no idea there were so many. I remember playing some futuristic hovering skateboarding game that was on the Blender website like 15+ years ago. It was simplistic, but kinda fun. I don’t see it in your list, but I also can’t find a Youtube video or website for it. I did find this page and you can see it in the image next to the demos section on that, but I couldn’t find it, not even on archive.org. :frowning:

1 Like

This is how we need to Hype up UPBGE Games awesome Editing and nice Hype music there @UnidayStudio :slightly_smiling_face::+1: Great work on the Build up there buddy !!!

Fred/K.S

5 Likes

Woah I missed this! This is awesome!

1 Like

Sure buddy thks i also listed yr game in the lists above

u should drop a trailer sometime soon buddy :sunglasses::+1:

Fred/K.S

hi did u list my game

1 Like

???

Fred/K.S

yay i see 2 of my games. thx

1 Like

i checked your page and then i was trapped on the youtube’s web for the whole night … my sunday is dead now

2 Likes

u know the earthbound 64 thing u posted isnt that guys game its just a english version of the trailer from 1999

this is a old game i stopped working on but now in 2009 reworked TARPG totally accurate RPG i started development in 2013 https://youtu.be/0k0zojbYqrc

1 Like

my game

Download now!!> https://azriasyraf.itch.io/game-of-parkour

2 Likes

i like the music ! let me test it

Noice I’m happy for yr games release can’t wait to test it this week buddy :sunglasses:

Fred/K.S

1 Like

Best Blender Game Competition 2v2 (Only) - POLL CONTEST!

Yo Frankie vs Sintel Blender Game Competition!

• In your Opinion which game do you prefer and consider the best made of both choices!
  • Yo Frankie! (BGE)
  • Sintel (BGE)

0 voters

Fred/K.S

NEXT UP ON THE BBGC 2v2 (BEST BLENDER GAME COMPETITION) - POLL
The Winning Game will be compared to SUPER BLENDER GALAXY THE GAME !!!

I chose Yo Frankie because of its 2 Player Splitscreen feature ive had alot of fun playing Yo -Frankie in the past with friends and family so yeah…

Between Sintel and Yo Frankie i feel Yo Frankie is the better Game…
idk why but that’s just my opinion.

Fred/K.S

1 Like