All blender games 10th year Anniversary & Celebration (2009 - 2019+) šŸŽ‰

that mario game looks incredible.

Edit : about voting for games, donā€™t forget to consider that people creating games maybe donā€™t want to see their game deemed/compared. Is this really important after all ?

1 Like

WHY AM I DOING THE 2v2 BATTLE COMPETITION !!! -
(This is for an Upcoming Blender Games List Video!)

The only games being compared will be completed games not WIPā€™s !!!
its just to prepare the next top 20 Games List of the past Decade for the blender games !!!
ive realized that not all these games can be included in that video so only the games that win the 2v2 battle will make it in to the Video !!!
(Also this is good cuz then we end up creating our own Market of blender games that create HYPE and motivate newcomers to the Engine to aspire to create Wonderful Games in the future @blenderaptor )

THE VIDEO MAY DROP NEXT MONTH OR SO !!!

• So how the competition is happening is that i will put 20 games against each other (Only Completed Blender Games) in a 2v2 Battle for the upcoming video, the winners stay!
    & the losing games wont make it in to the video, (Losing Games) if theyā€™re good will be left at the bottom of the Games list in the upcoming video!

Fred/K.S

For the pinball fanatics

(due to latest blender has some issues, when gameplay is not smooth open the blend turn of vsync, save it and try again)

2 Likes

@Fred_K.S

Correct me If Iā€™m wrong. But shouldnā€™t this thread be in WIP (?) (since your show-casing stuff)

1 Like

the thing is maynn idk?
maybe!!!

Fred/K.S

1 Like

:scream: :open_mouth:
NEW OPEN WORLD Game UPBGE !!!

Fred/K.S

3 Likes

Was it inspired by Kojimaā€™s walking simulatorā€¦:crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Ahh is that supposed to be a Joke?

Fred/K.S

the creator already made some stunning games, check his channel. So no, heā€™s not one of those clowns

1 Like

It was not a joke but im due to the fact that most Death Stranding gameplays always show persanity over long distances.

Lol, ohh I see now so.itā€™s basically a BGE death stranding prototype lol

Fred/K.S

:sunglasses: UPBGE Just keeps on MAKING BIG PROGRESS !!!

Fred/K.S

UPBGE 3.0 (EARLY PRE-ALPHA BUILD AVAILABLE)

Hereā€™s an Update at what it can do for you so far !!! (Make Exceptionally visually stunning Next Gen Games on Blender 2.80+)

Hereā€™s the Link to a build made available:

Fred/K.S

2 Likes

Wow this just reminds me that I am not the only person left still thinking (and working) with the bge!
Thanks for showing all those great games, didnā€™t even know there were so many!

2 Likes

BGE forever! . . . (sort-of) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah its truly amazing buddy cant wait to post some of my New Updates and the future projects i plan on having in Blender 2.80 :sunglasses::+1:

Fred/K.S

1 Like

UPCOMING BEST OF 2019 - 2020 BLENDER GAMES !!!

• KRUM Battle Arena (Currently Holding Position as Number 1)

• The Shadows Lengthen - Horror Game (Position Number 2)

BATTLE ARENA

SHADOWS LENGTHEN

SHADOWS LENGTHEN
!!! More Blender Games Titles Coming Soon !!!

Congratulations and awesome awesome brilliant work to @haidme and @Thomas_Murphy
and i wish yauā€™ll all the best going forward as your projects near completion successfully.
:sunglasses::+1:

Fred/K.S

1 Like

Fred/K.S

2 Likes

Nice list!

May I add:

1 Like

WOW I just love the battle arena game it looks really professional I think the only thing Iā€™d add are shadows cause theyā€™d improve the graphics a lot :wink:

1 Like