All Human Creator

All Human Creator Is A Digital Human Creator Available On Gumroad

3 Likes

All Human Creator v1

Cornea Push

1 Like

First Attempt using actual bones as bones.

The rig settles as male basis, The initial idea was for a neutral gender, but there are no neutral gender.

A narrow hips equals male, B wide hip equals female, C wide hip no breast still equals female, D narrow hips with breast equals ???

Hence, there exist no neutral gender.

Um… not really. There are absolutely women that you would call type D, and I’ve known guys like your type C. You can’t really generalize all possible body types like this

3 Likes

And this is why A is the basis, a neutral gender will always fall on someone’s gender.

But A can easily morph to B,C or D, as seen below.

Human Rig Turn Table

This is basically v2 update in progress.

Sticky lips demo.

All Human Creator v2

AHC v2
New Features

1. Gender Morph : The body is now design to be Morphable to male or female.
  1. Cloth: Specifically male brief, weighted and rigged.
  2. Eye : Remodeled to accommodate sculpting, which will later be baked. The width of the Iris is 12 mm and the pupil is 3.5 mm, the length and width of the eye ball is 24 mm each.

The new topology is based on geometric pupil dilation and contraction.

1. Bones: The bone shape is improved and optimal, new bones for facial rig.

Bone color variations, a default single color and a multiple colored variation.
    Panel Demo 3 - Jiggle Influence

These bones colors can be toggled
  1. Jiggle: The jiggle is realtime, no bakes needed expect for gravitational influence, in which the baking is also realtime.
    Panel Demo 2 - Jiggle Influence
  1. The overall panel layout, left containing the property panel, and right, tool shelf panel.
  2. Underscore: When writing a python script, if some object, bone or file name are not underscored it will lead to an error, The add-on is now advance and no longer required underscore.

All Human Demo 2 - Portrait 1

1 Like

It’s always cool to see another character creator project it does look reasonably decent. The shoulders look okay with the arms down.

The breast shape doesn’t quite have a natural shape though, and I’m not sure you’ll be able to fix that with the topology you have now. I think you’d need at least one more supporting loop to be able to hold a natural shape, probably more for larger breasts. The sticky lips demo doesn’t look realistic or appealing.

I do like the dramatic lighting, it’s an interesting cover image, but to successfully make sales, you’ll likely need additional product images in clearer lighting so the physical form reads better, and if textures are included it would be wise to make that clear in the product. An untextured figure has less value than a textured one, but the textures (and shading) shown here aren’t of a quality that will help sell the figure.

If this is supposed to be a morphable character creator like MakeHuman/MB-Lab/CharMorph (which are free) or HumanGen/Daz Studio/Reallusion Character Creator (which are commercial), you need images that show off those morphs. Renders with poses that demonstrate how the mesh deforms are a must too for any commercial rigged character product. Show people what they’re spending $84 on, and why it’s better to buy this than use the free ones, or why they should buy this one over the other commercial character creators. You don’t need to put the others down or anything, just show off why yours is worth the cost.

The mesh itself looks nicer than MakeHuman from what we can see of it, but quality-wise it’s probably closer to the other free option MB-Lab, it doesn’t look quite up to the quality of the other professional commercial models you’re competing with. I’m not talking about whether it’s realistic or more stylized (I assume this is supposed to be somewhat stylized), but your gumroad doesn’t have any images that show off the model in a way that makes it clear what is included, what you can do with it, or even clearly what it looks like.

Also, narrow hips with breasts equals female with narrow hips and breasts (biologically, anyway). It’s not unheard of, there are various words for it: boyish figures, apple figures, “mesomorph”, etc.

5 Likes

There’s no corrective in the shoulder, the rig deforms well without corrective shapes, although corrective shapes will be use to enhance it.

The demo was just to show the rig is morphable from male to female, the topology is enough to form a natural looking breast.

I Agree, Sticky lips will be revisited when it’s time to rig the face.

Additional cover and product image will be added as time goes on. As of now All Human Creator is currently not textured.

After 2 more demos I’ll start writing the script needed for motion capture, and with that completed I’ll be able to show deformation, poses and realtime jiggle.

This is excellent feedback you were given. Writing it off wholesale is not wise. If you want to make money off this, you have to listen to feedback and be willing to make improvement from it, especially for the price you’re charging. @Nanoglyph knows their stuff when it comes to human topology and rigging- why not take their advice and make your product better?

For example, they’re entirely right about the breast topology- sorry, but no, it’s not good enough. Your breasts aren’t “natural-looking”, and they’re not going to be without some topology changes. That’s not an attack, that’s a piece of advice that will make your product better and net you more sales.

4 Likes

Displacement modifier, multires modifier, these are ways to physically alter a topology without affecting it’s vertex count.

The aim is to keep the topology count as low as possible.

I guess I just don’t see the value in releasing it prematurely. There’s a lot of potential for improvement, and you’re off to a good start in developing your character modeling and rigging skills, but committing to “final” too early could hold you back from making necessary changes that would allow you and your product to improve.

Currently your mesh is a decent amateur/hobbyist creation, but it’s not yet of a quality that suggests you do this professionally and that’s going to be what people want for $84. You’re off to a good start and I do think you should stick with it, but you’ll be better able to create a competitive high quality morphable human character if you give yourself at least another year or two to develop your skills.

And I’m sorry, but the female chest does not look natural currently. For people who want to make artwork featuring female characters, that’s a deal breaker even if the rest of the torso looks good (and it does!). I really would recommend optimizing the mesh polycount and shaping so that the female chest looks good too, not just the male one. You don’t want the polycount to be lower than what you need to make the mesh look good. The eyes and nose look over-optimized too.

The thing about subdivision modeling is you still need enough polys on your base mesh to support a good looking shape. Additionally, in my experience, you’re likely saving less polys than you think if the mesh is unusable without one or two levels of subdivision.

Multires and displacement modifiers are generally not a good alternative to modeling the character correctly, as they will limit the users’ ability to work with the mesh in a variety of ways. I’m not sure those are practical either if one mesh is supposed to morph into other shapes. Relying on multires or displacement to make the mesh usable instead of modeling the mesh properly will make for a frustrating user experience, which could result in bad reviews and thus fewer sales. Expectations are higher for commercial products, especially higher priced commercial products.

5 Likes

Your feed backs are appreciated, All Human Creator will continue to improve.

1 Like

Body Demo 4 | Jiggle Physics 2

Did you use reference for this? Breasts don’t move like that at all, sorry to say.

1 Like