Allow right-click on featured image row

“never change a running system.”
“ah, shut up. this ain´t the nineties. the new forum is ok.”

yeah, right. but there is one thing i dont like. using the old forum i was able to open up a new page, when i rightklicked a picture in the picturerow. please bring this back.

1 Like

Seconded. Right click functionality is used by a lot of people, for a lot of things. Not so much by complete mugs, but definitely by anyone who knows their interfaces.

Not to knock progress so far, but I totally loathe sites that disable right click functionality, for anything. A good interface should not disable useful functionality.

I’ve requested this change to the developer of the featured images plugin:

Agreed. I absolutely hate the scroll-wheel click. And I don’t use it in blender for viewport nav. either. The only mice that felt good to use in terms of mmb were the ones before the scoll wheel was introduced IMO.

@bartv the issue also extends to an mmb-click, which is normally used to open something in a new tab.

It’s due to the code using js to make divs clickable, instead of using bog standard clickable links.

My 2c: Recode the markup to use links. Links are good. Browsers like them.

As indicated, a fix for this is coming up.

1 Like

Also, if you click on the number of replies to jump to the latest post in big threads, it is not working with mmb or right click.

This issue is now fixed:

2 Likes