Amazing creature

57 Likes

Well, it is amazing alright, an amalgamation of parts borrowed from different animals that actually manage to fit together instead of being random.

There is some superb shading and detail work on it, the only thing is that the rocks in the background do not seem to catch up to the standard presented by the creature.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback!!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks! <3

Awesome work on the textures and feather cards, the face especially looks great!

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Nice Chimera-esque creature design
(Velociraptor inspired maybe?)

I was really inspired by current birds, such as the ostrich, the condor, the vulture for their main forms such as legs and anatomy in general, while continuing to explore forms in a free way of course, the color of the creature was a trial and error of many iterations I have renders where the colors were inspired by macaws, parrots, vultures, but the final color came after many of these iterations.

1 Like

That is really awesome!

1 Like

thanks!! <3

1 Like

Awesome, how did you made the feathers?

1 Like

Hello Jose!
to make the feathers you create a cilinder and with particle system you creathe the fur. When you have the feather that you like you make a render, so in the creature you can use cards with the render of the feathers that you create