Ancient Ruins of the Citadel

I’m animating an entire DND campaign I’m hosting! I want to make it stand out and feel really special, like more of a movie experience than just a DnD session.
And for it, I had to of course craft the temple and ruins that it takes place in, underneath a massive canyon filled with lava, the ruins of the old temple protected by the magic stone held up by the pieces of the once hundred foot tall statue that stood.
Long ago, high advisor Wylo Shmen in a search for endless power tried to steal the ancient stone off the statue for his own gain, when he did disaster struck and the power protecting the land was destroyed bringing erupting volcanos and earthquakes burying the land.
The lord of the temple fought against the high advisor, no one survived and the temple has been lost ever since, until you and your team of archeologists find that the last magic in the stone has been keeping the lava at bay, keeping the temple barely up.
Upon solving the puzzle to open the gates into the temple(the sundial and hieroglyphs on the wall) you enter inside, only to accidentally reawaken the spirit of Wylo as he attemps once more to steal the stone.

Cutscene upon finding the temple

The music is Celestia Finale from Wizard101
And the ruins are based on the ruins from “Posideon’s Fury”

4 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

I haven’t logged on in a while holy moly I was featured TY

1 Like