And number 2000 is...

… aarkerio …

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Welcome to elYsiun.

Stefano

congrat :smiley:

2000 members wow!!!

You didn’t make all that fuss, when I joined. :x I am 836!!! What’s wrong with 836??? :x Do we have a number racism issue here???( :stuck_out_tongue: )

Is 2000, superior than 836??? :x ( :stuck_out_tongue: )

You’ve hurt my feelings Stefano!!! :frowning: ( :stuck_out_tongue: )

I am a person!!! NaN ( :wink: )!!!

skontar.

p.s.: Are you going to award this #2000 guy??? I’m asking because… well, if he doesn’t like his award, can I take it??? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

What will we do if he doesn’t even post!!! there are a lot of members who register and then never post!!! Now Im starting to panic!!! :x :wink:

In such a case, could we take his award back??? :wink:

skontar.

you guys should just all be more friendly to the new people!

Kib_Tph: I don’t know if you are serious right now or you are jokeing, but If in any case I have been unfriendly to a new member (with out a reason…) I want to apologize!!!

Anyway I was jokeing when I said these things about the numbers etc. above…

skontar.

I can tell you were joking, so I bet Kib knew :wink: :smiley:

Hi IngieBee!!!

Thanks very much. I was starting to wonder what did I do wrong again…

By the way, nice to hear from you again… Where have you been lately??? It’s been a while since I saw any post from you here!!!

I hope you are preparing something new to amaze us!!!

Anyway, I hope you are o.k.

BTW. In case our new friend aarkerio is reading all these, I wish him to have fun here at elysiun. It’s really good to have new people around… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bye…

skontar.

i was thinking of that and checked then i saw that it was 2002! what a qauinidence (however u spell that) thats kinda kool/creepy

I KNOW! maybe it’s a government conspiracy! ahhhhh!

hahaha yes I was joking skontar :slight_smile:

hehe, you had me worried there for a second kib!! :wink:

thou shall fear the administrator’s wrath. mwahahahahaha

Martin

Welcome, uh, however-you-spell-your-name! Were you on the original blender.nl forums? I’m just wondering. Oh, okay, “aarkerio.” Looking forward to your posts!

Thanks kib!!! :smiley:

I was starting to think that I did something wrong!!!

aarkerio, if you are still somewhere out there with us, watching this, I have only one advice to give you…

Never Ever abuse the mighty Moderator-gods of elysiun!!! Their wrath is worse than a thousand thunderstorms…( :stuck_out_tongue: )

Oh, mighty Zeus, father of all Gods, Please protect us!!!( :stuck_out_tongue: )

skontar.

Well, welcome everyone, whether you’re 800-and-some (Though, you should be welcoming me, I’m newer than that :)), #2,000, #2,001, or #10,000 coming down the line. :slight_smile:

Imp

Welcome to the plesuredome #2000!!
Next celebration will start for #2048 :wink: