AnimAide (Free add-on for Blender 2.80 to manipulate keys on a fcurve)

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Well thatā€™s disappointing. I use this almost daily. I hope another developer picks it up or maybe BF just adds it as a normal feature set.

1 Like

To get an addon shipped with Blender, the BF requests among other thing that the addonā€™s developer commits to maintain the addon in long-term. Any addon that is abandoned and doesnā€™t find any maintainer eventually ends up removed from Blender, especially when it breaks.
And, the BF not being in a position of needing more manpower than being able to spare any, I suspect it is unlikely they will decide to just take any addon at their expense.

See:

https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Process/Addons

Hey, checkout first line on repo :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m working with Blender developers to bring the add-on functionalities to Blender core (not as an add-on). That way it will be maintained by people that know what they are doing. Iā€™m almost done adding all the Animaide sliders to the ā€œslider operatorā€ that already exist in Blender. After Iā€™m done with that Iā€™ll try to implement animOffset, but I would need more help from them on that one.

12 Likes

That sounds even better! And awesome!

Incredible news! Thanks for doing this. Iā€™m glad that youā€™re recognizing the offset feature as thatā€™s the tool I use the most with clean up.

Thanks again.

Seem the anima offset is not working in 4,0

Addonā€™s development is no longer active, so it might never be updated for Blender 4.0. But I donā€™t think thatā€™s a problem, because:

2 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

I was wondering If this addon will see light in Blender 4.0

i use it in 4.1

1 Like