I am an educator that would like to start creating 3D models of anatomical structures for learning and teaching my students.
- What is the type of project? I need someone to create the 3D model, its very basic consisting of a series of tubes. I would like the tubes to also move in a very simple manner.
- Are you a company or individual? I am an individual.
- What kind of designer are you looking for? I don’t think you need to be very experienced to do this. I only need very simple shapes and movement.
- What is the deadline? Very flexible.
- Description of the project. The final product should look like the anatomy of the muscle organ but simplified so that students can understand all of the different components and how they are arranged. I would like to be able to build the model up or break it down into its components.
- This is the first time I have ever done anything like this so I am open to suggestions.
Dr Natalia Bilton