Animated Short "Anxious Haunt" [English Subtitles]

This is a big moment for me.

I finally got it.

One year of continuesly work and my first completely finished 7 minute short. Nearly completely done in Blender. He is synchronized in german but I created english subtitles. I made it during my depression, and metaphorically, he’s about the same. I hope he is well understandable with what I want to say and I hope very much to help one or the other who may experience something similar like me.

Critique and comments are very welcome and I hope you like it.

I created this movie nearly completely with Blender, all other Programs were just help for the character or cutting.

6 Likes

Awesome job. I loved it. Congratulations all around as well with audio and the other aspects of the production. Had me interested the whole length.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the kind words :slight_smile: I’m glad you like it

This is really excellent, and a lot more work than many people may realize. I thought the story was good, animation, rendering, and audio were excellent, and the cinematography was good.

Congratulations on completing it, you can be proud of this work.

1 Like

Thank you very much this is really motivating :slight_smile:

Wow great work man! The story is very well executed, I hope you also fought your inner fears, as she did, while making it! Inspiring!

1 Like

Been picked up by CGbros - well done! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC36PbPHVg4

1 Like

Thanky you :slight_smile:
Yeah it still quite hard but its getting better from time to time :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :smile: Yes I was very honored :slight_smile: