Animated Texture Creator V1.0

Since an animated texture in the game engine is just a grid of graphics, you can easily make your own if your paint program has a grid overlay, the grid overlay will allow you to line up the different frames and make sure that no part of it is in the wrong one.

Also, with the videotexture module, you can actually use animated texture formats if needed (without the tiles), I don’t think it’s a catastrophic loss by any means if he decides you have to pay for it (but in his defense, the spirit of free in the Blender community doesn’t mean that every app. posted here should be or else, even if he did show unprofessional behavior regarding it).

Holy crap you guys, I said I was sorry like 10 times, what more do you want me to do lol. Lets be mature and let it go, or delete this post.

Haha nothing more to do about it, if you created the software, you are ofc also the only one having any right to decide what to do whit it. but then if you are going to sell it it is an good ide’ to change the title of the thread and tell every one who is interested where and how to buy it :).

anyway to everyone who rly are in need of this program or an similar one, try to use the one in my last post or just use Google/bing/yahoo… , there are allot of softwares out there similar to this one, and most of them are free to use^^