Animation frames

Hi … I have a short animation of 200 frames but the preview will only show 100 before jumping back to the start again. I have every setting I can find set to 1-200. What am I overlooking?

Put in a blend to look at. I can’t see everything you have done.

Put it in here. Post back with the URL: http://pasteall.org/blend/

Hi … I’m a new to this although I have used video timelines before in other software. With Blender I am having an ongoing problem. I set my timeline frames 1-100 for example but cannot insert a key-frame beyond 50. As far as I can see the settings are correct (obviously not). If I set the animation start at 1 and finish at 200, I cannot insert a key-frame after 100. It is always half, which makes me think somewhere I have overlooked an obvious setting. I would be grateful for any advice on this annoying problem.

Have you changed the frame step or time remapping values ? Supply all relevant info for review (demo blend file as a minimum)

Still trying too! Here is a screen grab if that is any help.

Here is a screen shot … maybe the remapping … I shall have to take a closer look …

Actually I see now remapping is set to new 200 … is that the problem?

Look at the Time Remapping settings in the render settings you changed from the defaults

Threads merged. Please DO NOT cross post to different forums, one is enough !

Sorry about cross posting! … I only realised that I had posted the same problem last week after posting it on Basics/Interface today. The problem had bugged me for a week but is now solved … it was remapping … many thanks for your help. J.