Animation reel

Hi there, i have never posted before, i am an cut out and 3d animator, here is my reel

I love blender, but some times for games and short movies i have to use maya or max or other software, so i included in my reel some personal animations with blender.

I know how to simulate hair, fur and clothes in blender too, know how to do some vfx in blender and 3d max.

Any comments, critiques will be very welcome!!!

2 Likes

amazing work,
the animating is really great and awesome !!! but ther is a little bet too much toonish style on the animation, than lifebole animating !!!

i think the guy who drank the flower and the one who is pushing the sandwitch, have like what i think is a 2 to 3 frozed frames between a pose and another ,i am not sure i could be wrong,
and it doesnt mean its bad, it could work for the artstyle
but its really amazing

1 Like

thanks a lot alt0
well, that freeze is some jobs i have applied had told me that i dont hold the poses, that i should do it because i was animating too fast, and i didnt gave time to the poses, in the reel in 2019 i must do some hiperealistic animations to add it to the reel, and add a more natural animation style to the reel too, because everything is cartoon right now
saludos

1 Like

yeah thats great !!!