Animator for short film

Hi everyone,

My name is Dimitris Simou and I am a Greek animation director based in London. I have been making a short animated film for some time now, which explores the refugee crisis and the relationship between personal and collective trauma. My previous films have travelled to many international film festivals and hopefully this film will do the same. For anyone interested to see my previous work and understand more about me, this is my last film: https://vimeo.com/224283964

This film will be 15 minutes and is partially funded by Greek Film Centre. I am looking for a character animator (self-employed) who has experience in Blender. The animator will just need to do body movements ( walking, running, etc.) and not lip-synch or face animation. The budget is quite low, so I am probably looking for an entry/medium level animator or anyone who wants to work on a nice, meaningful project!

Anyone who is interested and is available to work right now please send me an email with showreel and price rate at [email protected]

Thank you.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.