Animator required for Minecraft scene (3 to 4 minutes)

Hello,

We are GameChap, a large YouTube channel. We are currently looking for an animator for our next Minecraft animated video.

The video will take the form of a music parody, approximately 3-4 minutes long, and you would be responsible for the animated (video) portion of the parody only. A storyboard and full direction will be given by us for you to follow. Competent interaction is important and will be required throughout the process to ensure that the video is designed to our specification.

An example of the type of work we produce can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdOeY-yC_lI

We have a fairly tight time schedule and would need the animation completed inside three weeks. This is a paid opportunity; there is also the benefit of promotion on the finished video should you do the work. If all goes well, there will be other opportunities also.

If this is something that interests you and you think you could do it, please let us know as soon as possible, as we are looking to move forward quickly.

We look forward to hearing from you.

With regards,

AdamzoneTopMarks (GameChap)
youtube.com/gamechap
Twitter: @GameChap

Interested! I’ve sent you a PM. :slight_smile:

I have sent you a PM as well. :slight_smile:

GameChap on blender artists? i say!