Anime Addicts

anyone watch the naruto movies-questionmark theyre amazing especially the one coming out,Road to ninja, well its already out in the japan cinemas

even if you dont watch naruto its still fun to just watch the movies because really theyre like any other movie you watch.

movie summary

Tobi speaks with Zetsu about testing out a limited, trial-version of the “Infinite Tsukuyomi”, but first notes that he needs to find what the target of the technique desires. Using the Telescope Technique, Tobi finds Naruto Uzumaki in his apartment, bored and playing cards with two shadow clones. Meanwhile, Team Guy returns from a mission, with Tenten suggesting a trip to the public bath. Rock Lee declines her offer stating that he needed to train. During his training, he came across Naruto who was still in his apartment sulking and had the idea to invite him and the rest of the their friends to the public bath. In the baths, Sakura asks Hinata to loosen up only for her to complain about her sizeable bust, much to Sakura’s envy. While the girls bathed, Naruto told the guys that Lee would come after his training. Akamaru, who had sneaked into the bath house as a transformed Kiba, got soap all over the floor, which caused Chōji to slip and roll into the bath. This caused some of the water to flow out and prompted Shikamaru to have Chōji use the Multi-Size Technique in order to get the water level back up. While training on what was the top of the female changing area, Lee fell through the ceiling, getting himself caught by an angry Ino. Naruto, who decided to try and sneak a peek at the girls despite Neji’s warning witnessed their angry reactions at Lee, accusing him to be a pervert. Naruto, however, knew that Lee gathered everyone together so that Naruto wouldn’t be alone and stood up for him. However, unknown to Naruto, a bra from one of the girls got stuck to the back of his towel, which caused him to get hit by Sakura who thought he had stolen the underwear. With the trip essentially ruined, Naruto returned to his apartment, still sulky. Later that night, however, the guys came to Naruto’s apartment for a game of cards and after they left, Naruto felt depressed as he started falling asleep wishing they had stayed for dinner. Deciding this was enough, Tobi declared that he now knows Naruto’s desires and, surrounded by all the other yet supposedly dead members of Akatsuki, began the limited version of Infinite Tsukuyomi.

i think that he made it Obito to fit his “pattern”

Jiraya’s enemy turned out to be his teammate Orochimaru

Naruto’s enemy turned out to be his teammate Sauske

Kakashi’s enemy tuened out to be his teammate Obito…

Iruka and Mizuki(they also fought)

See… it fits a pattern…

so… the writer must like to wrote about friends becoming enemies and fighting each other…

i suspect english isnt your first language? (it isnt mine either)

youve solved the enigma,lol. to add to your post jiraiya also fought with his 'students and so did kakashi i.e with sasuke( check your spelling you spelled it as sauske).
now i want to know how obito escaped that rock on his face and why he gave his eye to kakashi if he was planning to be evil eventually anyway. maybe you can solve it…?

oh… about my English…(i just suck at it, im american)

ummm… about Obito, i think what he might say about how he escaped the cave in
is that maybe the part of his face that was “crushed” wasn’t really crushed an it was in the other dimension.

the “crushed parts” were in the other dimension, so they really were not crushed… he was ok all the time…

I dont know why he turned evil… unless Obito is being somehow controlled by someone else,
like maybe Orochimaru or something… (remember Orochimaru is alive again)

? how is orochimaru alive sasuke killed him time ago! what do you mean by ‘alive again’ is it because kabuto is using his powers?

I rarely watch them, but find the art-style very appealing.

reread chapter 593
its called "Orochimaru Resurrected’

for some weird reason i still think Jiraya is still alive.

maybe he is, but kabuto would have gotten his DNA if so, and the other people have already looked for him.

Thanks for the spoilers guys, really… I held off reading Naruto for over two months so I would be able to read a few chapters without interruption. I would have been able to avoid the spoilers if the thread title had been “Latest Naruto spoilers, come here to know who Tobi really is!” but no, it is a thread about Anime in general so I thought it would be safe, guess I was wrong, geez…

Anyway, I do watch anime, my friends are all into it so naturally they introduce me to it. My absolute favorite of all time is “Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood”, I have only found 1 or 2 nitpicks about it overall and I am a huge critic when I watch any movie/series.

Some others I liked includes Death Note, Code Geass, Trigun, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni and to a lesser degree the “mainstream” ones like Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail and One Piece.

Jariya could be inside of a healing toad or something…
it may take along time to heal, who knows… it would be cool if he comes back. :smiley:

yeah i can see where your coming from: the whole toad world, i mean we still dont really know all the secret jutsus that they have up their sleeves, but its worth it mentioning it tho

latest naruto manga chapter: Obito is on the battlefield and he says to kakashi im taking revenge because you let Rin die, and then at then… The real Uchiha Madara appears beside Obito and they’re both going to attack, IMO kakashi is going to get battered just like he did when he fought Pain.

But the only questions that remain are: How did Rin die and how is it kakashi’s fault? and also i think i have previously asked this : how did Obito escape? IMO it looks like he got angry and used his right sharingan to get the boulder off himself when he found out that Rin died.

i really dont like the direction the author is taking this…
it doesnt make much sense…
First of all, Obito was way to young to attack the village.
second if he did escape why didnt he return to the village ASAP and rejoin Kakashi and Rin)
third, if Rin had died soon after the Cave collapse maybe Kakashi “left her”,
remember what he tells all his students “if you leave a comrade you are worth less than trash”
(maybe he has serious regrets about some what happened to him, with Rin?)

After going back and reading thru the manga’s and watching some of the
anime’s I dont think Obito was Old enough to the the person
that attacked the village.