Awesome guys!

So here is part 8:

alrightā€¦ time for part nine:

part 10:

Part 11:

Part 12:

Part 13:

Part 14:

Part 10 progress. I redid the head twice. I am more or less satisfied with this one, but it still needs some tweaking. I also modeled some poly hair, but it doesnā€™t look very good around the edges yet, so Iā€™ll save that sight for later.

Hello, it looks very nice. Will you use a freestyle?
And How you get the black UI in blender? [I have downloaded blender 2h ago and mega rooki] :wink:

@Orinoco: Looks great! Especially the body and the hip in particular.

@WojciechD Thanks. I havenā€™t actually started doing rendering setups yet so Iā€™m not sure. And sorry Iā€™m not sure which black UI you meanā€¦ welcome to Blender anyways :slight_smile:

By the way, to keep this thread up to date, Part 15:

Thanks. I used a different background image for reference

which I found over at Deviant Art http://darkenmarr.deviantart.com/art/Female-Turnaround-Study-346904861. Itā€™s Female Turnaround Study by darkenmarr

@WojciechD: you can change the interface using File>>User Preferences>>Themes Tab>>Presets. If you want to spend the time, you could go through all the editors and change everything one-by-one, but selecting a preset is much faster and more convenient. You can also install themes from a file, but I donā€™t have any idea where you might get a blender theme file.

Awesome tut.

I have been meaning to pick this up after part 10 but man you are fast.

Oh, Iā€™m sorry about black UI - I meant ubuntu present in settings also I am looking forward for your tutorial and I stop spamming :slight_smile:

Part 16:

Part 17:

Thank you very much by this tutorial.
I have done the Part 1.

looks great!

Part 18:

Thank you very much by this tutorial.
I have done the Part 2.

The hands took forever to do, and they are still a bit lumpy, so I need to spend a bit more time on them. I think, though, they will deform well with bones.

Her body is finally done (except for some tweaking, of courseā€¦) and I can put some clothes on her next.

Here are the wires I did for the hand

I took your advice and saved the hand as a separate mesh. Once I have all the verts in place, I do NOT want to go through that againā€¦

It looks great! I like the hands!

Part 19: