Anime forest river

Just a tiny uh… anime like or ghibli I am still unsure but I do know there’s a combination of both things in one.

Open to criticism!

thumbnail

37 Likes

Very nice! You did a great job getting that Ghibli feel :slight_smile: Welcome to BA, this is an excellent first post!

1 Like

Thank you!

I added a thumbnail image to your post so it looks better in our galleries.

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I was trying to do that after I added it but turns out… I had no idea how :melting_face:

1 Like

The first image you add to a post is automatically the thumbnail :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well that makes a lot of sense… should’ve known but that’s good for the next one I post!

1 Like

I really like the way this scene looks. You nailed the anime style!

1 Like

Thank you happy to hear!

This was made after a failed first attempt and as you can see below the first time I made it turned out quite … different and off-beat regarding anime and ghibli style.

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

The fact you not only created a stunning still image but also animated it and made it come to life is what really made my smile. You truly captured the style, the lighting feels so natural, the setting so peaceful, and I can practically feel the hard work you put into it flowing out, whilst you ask for criticism all I can manage to say is, well, amazing work! Welcome to the website

1 Like

Happy to hear it did more than just being there and looking pretty, thank you so much!

My only critique are that animation are too short :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem! Things like this deserve to be recognized!

1 Like