anime style render

rendering freestyle

Nice start for modelling your head, I look forward to the rest of the body :]

starting with the body

normal maps for pants

Give me someone who wants a lifesized bronze sculpture made of her 38week uterus. Give me someone so vain that she wants to bleach her linea negra. I don’t care, Pope,nike ???, just give me someone with superficial problems. Rebeck’s play is filled with foolishness, especially the idea that Rickman doesn’t read anything until he shows up for class, which means they must sit in silence while he peruses someone’s short story (or novel!). The result is that throughout the show we watch Rickman and the students glance at a paragraph or two or at most scan a page or two and immediately start declaring this or that work is genius or wildly commercial or pure and utter crap. They don’t even need to read an entire story or even half of it or even a third of it or even just three pages before being convinced of its worth?. Without discipline, children are bolstered towards problems like obesity,timberland ???, drug use, and dropping out of school. Obesity is caused by eating more calories than one uses. To combat it, children with obesity have to have the selfcontrol to refuse excessive food and exercise more often. The Rambla Catalunya is home to some of the city’s most standout fashion boutiques,??? ??, and those seeking some truly special finds should be sure to make a stop at the Portal de l’Angel. For international high fashion, the Avinguda Diagonal is home to Gucci,??? ???, Armani,??? ???, Versace and more. The city is also a world capital of design,??? ???, and its homeware shops are second to none. Skeptics, (typically leaning on their academic credentials),??? ??? 1, might disagree with the above statements. Please rest assured that I have no interest in what they have to say. I do not need their validation of my pastlife claims to continue my work in mysticism,??? ??, any more than they require my approval to function whatever their chosen profession may be… I want to apologize for my recent attempt at humor that missed the target and hit my people squarely in the heart. To all of you I say, I’m very sorry for my failed attempt at humor surrounding something that’s very sensitive to us: our hair. I could use this time to try to explain the intent of what I said,Cheap Timberland Boots, but misunderstanding aside, the way the joke came out offended my people and my community, which was not my intent… Your hips should be above your knees in the bottom position. And, you should initiate the lowering phase of the movement by pushing the hips back and then bending the knees only once the bar has passed them. If you bend the knees too soon,???, the bar will scrape them and you be forced to round your back to get the bar around the knees… ???: catering to the tastes of most people. that and Ange leg. . A few yards down in the same strip mall most establishments have security onsite facial massage

Good to the body and clothe, maybe feet is quite small, it would have to widen lightly.

bigger shoes

Cool, that is better now. This character is modeled as matrix (the movie) ;]. What is your plan or project for it ?

just for learning, I’m inspired in a character from “Sword Art Online”

adding more geo, I must model a hand :eyebrowlift:

I must add more details and next swords :RocknRoll:

Don’t know sword art but he look cool and this become interesting gradually as you add each object :]

Well done, this is looking great! Can’t wait to see the finished version.

I thought it looked cool.
I scrolled down… heh that kinda looks like kirito :stuck_out_tongue:
scrolls down further* wait ._.

O: IT’S KIRITO!!

I automatically love you for making this :slight_smile:

Yours is far better than mine though :wink:

Thanks for your comments people, I need to learn many things about Blender , I must rig this model, so I will be very busy

by the way if you know where to find good tutorials about rigging let me know

Rigging tutorials?
hmm… when i first started in blender, rigging was the most complicated thing there was (at the time, not it’s just a sneeze in the wind) and it was also the most funny thing because if you did something wrong. having a sense of humor on how funny it looks is helpful.

Anyway though, the first thing you would want to do is set up an armature and create an IK rig (inverse kinematics).
If you think you can animate alone on FK (forward kinematics) rigs, you’re gonna have a bad time. Then again if you are just doing simple picture poses an FK rig might be for you.

My absolute favorite person for tutorials is David Ward (:

as far as rigging goes for a person, i think he did a great job in his Tim burton style character series on explaining things.

I don’t know how much into rigging you want to get, if you want to do facial expressions, he also has a facial rig tutorial, but you may just stick to shapekeys if you’re just doing pictures on that note.

(:

I get so excited when I think of all the possibilities that exist using Blender…

This is a very interesting interpretation of how to use the tool for modeling. I’m very interested to see more. :slight_smile: And thanks goes out to Razc for the rigging tut link.