Anime

hi people i haven’t been around for like a year, been changing elysiun for rpg’s like vampire and werewolf, now i’m actually in the anime fever, do you know good sites form which to download a good p2p system, i’m looking for Gasaraki, the great Cowboy Bebop, Ninja Scroll, Macross and Macross Zero, Orphen, etc. please reply me if you know about some good site.

I don’t think anyone will reply. . .not on a public forum like this. . .you could always buy some. . .I personally think that downloading stuff you can record on a VCR or PVR anyway isn’t wrong, so I’m not critisizing you. . .

joeedh

Wow. You leave for a year and come back asking about the best way to pirate movies.

Good bloody luck,

Yah, just buy them, or rent then if you can.

Martin

I don’t even know what the hell you’re talking about … but from what ppl replied… let me remind you that this is a CG forum directed at blender…

md01

Actually md01, this is the off-topic area, so hes pretty much alright. Had he posted this in General Descussion, your point might have been valid. But i digress…

more to the point, varg, your looking for lisenced material, so legally we cant tell you where to download these. What i do recommend though is get a bitTorrent client and google “anime forever” or “anime heaven” or any other subbing group that basically does unlisenced movies/episodes (maybe if you’re smart, you can figure a way to get what you want out of this). Right now i can tell you what im in to: Naruto (currently in its 105th episode) and i think u can still get Full Metal Alchemist (since they were released before it was lisenced maybe people might still have them). I hear Samurai Champloo is good.

Actually md01, this is the off-topic area, so hes pretty much alright. Had he posted this in General Descussion, your point might have been valid. But i digress…

Ehh… whatever… don’t take it too seriously, I don’t … Thought that was clear…

md01

dude, i wasnt attacking you or anything, just thought i’d add a couple of things.

Oh my … really I didn’t feel attacked… chill man …

md01

wow sorry if this question bothered or troubled the site, it’s just that i live in a south american country where you just can get much, i already rented robotech, ghost in the shell movie, vampire hunter d bloodlust, a little evangelion, and that’s about it, sorry i didn’t wan’t to create shuch controversy, besides it’s true this is th off topic that i know i’m aloud to about anything i want, while not braking the admins rules, yet if somebodoy does a site please mail to [email protected]

No varg… it’s nothing… no worries, this is nothing… you should check out some of the flame wars we’ve had the past few weeks on elysiun. :wink:

md01