Another Day & Another Night

Using a variety of assets, I wanted to create a short that sparked a discussion of duality and tonal shifts. With that said, I wanted to also just do some simple animations as well as showcase lighting and environments that I worked on in the course of a couple of days.


Scattering done using Arborea, Post done in Resolve, Assets using Kitbash and assets from Blenderkit, procedural crowds, city gen, fire using Dizzy Viper’s Pyro Essentials, ghost made using marvelous designer.

10 Likes

That is so well made that I found only 1 thing to point out. The film grain is a bit too large.

The 2nd part of the video had some really amazing scenes in it. I’m a sucker for night time lighting.

Edit: Forgot to mention the film grain looks pretty good when the video is not full screened

1 Like

Thanks so much for the kind words!! I chose to do 16mm grain for a more old film look, so it was a bit stronger than usual but I see what you mean! Nonetheless, thanks so much for watching :smiley:

1 Like

awesome work, love it!

1 Like

Looks really good! Had my earbuds in and the shift at ~24s was quite startling, lol.

1 Like

thank you!!

hahah thanks so much!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like