Antaeus

I know you’ve probably already seen my artwork :smiley:

my instagram:

53 Likes

A M A Z I N G !!! :star_struck:
can we have a clay render ? :laughing:

thank you, sorry but not now :slight_smile:

Love it! amazing artwork

Thank you, for you feedback, but Im a bit disappointed in you, you trying to use my artwork to sell your product

hello, i believe this is a misunderstanding :slight_smile:

1 Like

I apologize, there was a misunderstanding
have a nice day :slight_smile:

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

I love that style.

1 Like

Thank you Bart!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

how do you achieve such a hand-drawn look? Ive been trying to do that for a while but i have no idea how to do it. Also really good job you did you should be proud of it! Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

thanks!
Well, I think it’s all about post processing in photoshop (color correction, sharpening etc)

Nice! Very cool looking. I loves me some good sci-fi. And this certainly is. However… and let me preface this by saying I have a habit (good or bad, you choose) of being a freak about realism in renders, and this is usually in regards to physics, logic, shit like that… Anyhoo, it really jumped out at me that I cannot see paint being this enormous, on such massive structures, presumably hundreds of meters high, and chipping/flaking like that as if it were on a sci-fi suit or vehicle - having that wear-and-tear look of things coming in contact with the paint. And think about it, if paint chunks that size fell off of that structure, it would likely crush people and cars etc on the streets down below…

1 Like

interesting thoughts of course :slight_smile:

SuddenIy remembered one guy from reddit, he has talked to me about realism too (like water infrastructure)

Cool perspective!

1 Like

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks!

1 Like