Any skateboarders???

hey, i just finished writing my skate page… it took me about 3 days, but i wrote over 100 trick tips and uploaded them… check it out… ill be adding some pics of me skating soon too, and some pics of some good skaters, like rodney mullen 8)

http://spevack.net/blengine/skate.html

it even took me a long time just to write this long ass list of tricks, then i had to write how to do em all! =D ugh im going to bed!

keep it fresh

Dunno if you know him, but I used to share a house with Omar Hassan. Could watch tha guy skate for hours. :slight_smile:

heh… I used to skate. it’s been some time ago now… but I still can do flips, flip360, and even ollie impossible… heh… I have my old Airwalk board, you know those ones, that still were shaped like fish… not having much of a nose, but huge tail :slight_smile:

at summertimes, I still dig that board up, and try some old tricks… actually, I’ve been thinking of even buying one cheep board, just for the old times sakes.

you know, your site looks nice, but you definetely need some animations to clarify how the tricks are made. luckily, there is blender for that :slight_smile:

.b

I’m skate from time to time. I’m really crappy btw. The only things I can are : ollie, shove-it, and I can almost do my kickflip. But hey I only skate twice a month or something like that :smiley:

you know, your site looks nice, but you definetely need some animations to clarify how the tricks are made. luckily, there is blender for that

blendering + animating + over 100 animations = days of boredom followed by suicide :x :x :o :frowning: :-? :stuck_out_tongue:

fishtails rock =)

I thought about skateboarding, but I realized that my bones were allergic to concrete and pursued something a little less risky like Blender.

cree wrote:

I thought about skateboarding, but I realized that my bones were allergic to concrete and pursued something a little less risky like Blender.

Seeing people sliding down hand rails and losing their board was enough to convince me not to skateboard.

Seeing people sliding down hand rails and losing their board was enough to convince me not to skateboard.

haha… it doesnt hurt anywhere near as much as it looks! no lie =)

so go skate! :x

Well I don’t know about that. I’m from
North East Canada and I do a lot of snowshoeing in the bush in the woods in the -40 degree winter and it hurts like hell when I wipe in the snow in ultra slow motion with my snowshoes in eight feet of snow. I don’t know, your bones must be made of steel, dude.

Well I don’t know about that. I’m from
North East Canada and I do a lot of snowshoeing in the bush in the woods in the -40 degree winter and it hurts like hell when I wipe in the snow in ultra slow motion with my snowshoes in eight feet of snow. I don’t know, your bones must be made of steel, dude.

nah it had nothing to do with bones, except the one in my pants =) we were talking about getting nutted on a handrail :wink:

Nice site. Live it. Tricks are well explained.
Question : How long did it take you to learn how to ollie well? (I mean not just lift your 4 wheels, but go at leats 30 cm high)

Question : How long did it take you to learn how to ollie well? (I mean not just lift your 4 wheels, but go at leats 30 cm high)

took me about 2-3 months i guess to get good ollies… i still feel awkward trying high ollies flatland… i dunno, its so much easier to ollie over stuff or onto stuff =) the other day i completed one of my skate dreams and ollied onto a regular sized picnic table… and i also ollied a regular sized trashcan… two dreams down, only a few mroe to go =D

No wonder you are all screwed up! :wink: Damned skateboarders, what a bunch of freaks!! :wink:

Nice freaks though :stuck_out_tongue:

/me runs out to get a skateboard and then realizes he’s 30 and could seriously hurt himself. :o

BgDM

2-3 months??? I’d better go practice … :-?

i love the tickling feeling between my toes :slight_smile: